- - - -

Devil came to me Letra

Artista: Dover

Letra de canción de música

Devil came to me letra de Dover

Devil came to me

And he said: I Know what you need

Devil came to me

And he said you just follow me

This is the end but I'm not surprised

You will burn in hell

Do you know why?

Devil came to me

And he said: I Know what you need

Devil came to me

And he said: you belong to me

This is the end but I'm not surprised

You will burn in hell

Do you know why?

I lied for you, I lied for you

I lied for you, I lied for you

The moon was red and night became my friend

But the stars were evil

And they said: like you were

The moon was red and night became my friend

But the stars were evil

And they said: hey, like you were

This is just the end

You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Devil came to me

And he said: I know what you need

Devil came to me

And he said: what you need it's me

This is the end but I'm not surprised

You will burn in hell

Do you know why?

The moon was red and night became my friend

But the stars were evil

And they said: hey, like you were

This is just the end

You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Everybody say now I will take the lessons

That I forgot to learn at school

And they go like: everybody say you deserve what you get

But oh! No, I didn't mean to hurt

I lied for you, I lied for you

I lied for you, I lied for you

The moon was red and night became my friend

But the stars were evil

And they said: like you were

The moon was red and night became my friend

But the stars were evil

And they said: hey, like you were

This is just the end

You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Dover Playlist

Traducción:



Enviar Letras - Dover Lyrics


Me Gusta !! Comparte para subir en el Top


Letra Dover - Devil came to me Ampliar Con 5572 Visitas y 289 votos
- Rating 8,87 / 10
- Estilo: Rock
- Álbum "Devil came to me" del año (1997) .
. - Discografí­a y :: Biografía.

- Tags: ( Lletra / lyrics ).
#devilcametome #dover #Rock

Devil came to me Lyrics

03 Serenade
06 Spectrum
01 Devil came to me
04 Winter song
10 Judas
12 Sick girl

Devil came to me Video

8,87 / 10 de 289 Votos y 5572 Visitas
Vota la Canción:

Dover Letras

1 Serenade letra
2 Four graves letra
3 Spectrum letra
4 Devil came to me letra
5 Winter song letra
Discos
Letras de Dover - ComplicationsComplications 2015
Letras de Dover - Dover Came To MeDover Came To Me 2013

Letras traducidas en Español

> > Dover > >

Aviso legal - Uso de cookies - Face - Tw

Una web de Ballnavgroup / Copyright © 2005-2016 Quedeletras.com