Quedeletras -

Devil came to me lyrics

5606 views

Devil came to me lyrics Listen Song lyrics -

Devil came to me

And he said: I Know what you need

Devil came to me

And he said you just follow me

This is the end but I'm not surprised

You will burn in hell

Do you know why?

Devil came to me

And he said: I Know what you need

Devil came to me

And he said: you belong to me

This is the end but I'm not surprised

You will burn in hell

Do you know why?

I lied for you, I lied for you

I lied for you, I lied for you

The moon was red and night became my friend

But the stars were evil

And they said: like you were

The moon was red and night became my friend

But the stars were evil

And they said: hey, like you were

This is just the end

You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Devil came to me

And he said: I know what you need

Devil came to me

And he said: what you need it's me

This is the end but I'm not surprised

You will burn in hell

Do you know why?

The moon was red and night became my friend

But the stars were evil

And they said: hey, like you were

This is just the end

You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Everybody say now I will take the lessons

That I forgot to learn at school

And they go like: everybody say you deserve what you get

But oh! No, I didn't mean to hurt

I lied for you, I lied for you

I lied for you, I lied for you

The moon was red and night became my friend

But the stars were evil

And they said: like you were

The moon was red and night became my friend

But the stars were evil

And they said: hey, like you were

This is just the end

You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Devil came to me Download

Devil came to me Download

Album "Devil came to me" (1997)

Now you can Play the official video or lyrics video for the song Devil came to me included in the album Devil came to me [see Disk] in 1997 with a musical style Rock . The Top of lyrics of this CD are the songs "Devil came to me" - "Loli Jackson" - "Serenade" - "Winter song" - "La monja mellada" - .

Look Dover biography and discography with all his recordings. His music can be found at their "Complications" - "Dover Came To Me" - "What Goes Around Comes Around" - "I Need You Tonight" - .

.You have more data on your page Oficial web

or you can see expanded data on your social network Facebook Fans

and Fans tweeted twitter

Quedeletras >> Lyrics >> d >> Dover

- Serenade

- Spectrum

- Four graves

- Devil came to me

- Winter song

- Do Ya

- Better Day

- Judas

- Sick girl

- Too Late

- Loli Jackson

- Cherry lee

- Madrid

- Let Me Out

- The Weak Hour Of The Rooster

- King George

- Dj

- Soldier

- Nightmare

- I Hate Everybody

Letra - Lyrics

Musicas - Testo

Текст Песни

Facebook

Twitter