- -

Dover Devil came to me

Letra Devil came to me lyrics en Ingles


Dover
Devil came to me
And he said: I Know what you need
Devil came to me
And he said you just follow me
This is the end but I'm not surprised
You will burn in hell
Do you know why?
Devil came to me
And he said: I Know what you need
Devil came to me
And he said: you belong to me
This is the end but I'm not surprised
You will burn in hell
Do you know why?
I lied for you, I lied for you
I lied for you, I lied for you
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: like you were
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: hey, like you were
This is just the end
You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared
Devil came to me
And he said: I know what you need
Devil came to me
And he said: what you need it's me
This is the end but I'm not surprised
You will burn in hell
Do you know why?
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: hey, like you were
This is just the end
You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared
Everybody say now I will take the lessons
That I forgot to learn at school
And they go like: everybody say you deserve what you get
But oh! No, I didn't mean to hurt
I lied for you, I lied for you
I lied for you, I lied for you
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: like you were
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: hey, like you were
This is just the end
You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish


Letras traducidas en Español

Letras de canciones >> d >> Dover

Disco: "Devil came to me"

Estilo: Rock Playlist Dover


Letra Dover - Devil came to meEstamos Escuchando Devil came to me de Dover con letra en este video de música online con en el video clip con estilo Rock y editado en (1997) e incluido en el disco ''Devil came to me''. El tema "Serenade" es el mas escuchado del CD donde puedes ver su letra y las canciones Top "Serenade" ,"Cherry lee" ,"Devil came to me" ,"Let me out" ,.


Devil came to me Musica

Dover - Serenade letra
Dover - Cherry lee letra
Dover - Devil came to me letra
Dover - Let me out letra
Dover - Do Ya letra
Dover - Four graves letra
Dover - Better Day letra
Dover - Spectrum letra
Dover - Winter song letra
Dover - Loli Jackson letra

Top Letras:


"Normas de uso" - Face - Tw